Solely Sisterhood is a proud partner of Bella + Canvas, an ethical supplier that is also the largest dyer and apparel cutter in the United States.
- They are the largest dyer and cutter of apparel in the US.
- They source the highest quality long staple cotton from the best cotton growers from all around the world.
- The dying of their shirts takes place only in Los Angeles.
- Bella + Canvas uses seven times less water than the average apparel manufacture. They also only use high energy eco friendly dyes.
- All of the extra fabric is always recycled.
- The t-shirt assembly process is the only thing Bella + Canvas does somewhat outside of the US. The sewing is split between their domestic and Central America factories. They only work with factories that have the same ethical and environmental outlook as their W.R.A.P. Certified US factory
Here at Solely Sisterhood, the health of our customers and their loved ones is our utmost priority. Our entire process has been modified in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic in order to keep things as safe as possible. We diligently sanitize each product, package, and surface during every step of our logistical process. As the situation continues to change, we here at Solely Sisterhood promise to never stop doing what it takes to ensure your peace of mind before, during, and after your purchase(s).